Since 1992, our company has continually made progress, especially thanks to our many reliable employees. This being the case, training, further education and generally passing on knowledge are all important matters for us.
Currently, three young people are completing their training to become manager assistants in real estate in our company.
We always make it possible for one to two employees to study Real Estate Management extra-occupationally with the support of their employer.
- Constant commitment in most certainly required in order to generate knowledge, use it responsibly and continually transfer it. Here are some examples:
- Honorary member of the examination board of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Germany (www.rics.org/germany) since 2003
- Member of the Advisory Board of fwi – Academy of Management for the Housing and Real Estate Industry (Führungsakademie der Wohnungs- und Immobilienwirtschaft), in Bochum (www.e-b-z.de)
- Honorary function in the Committee of Valuation Experts for Property Values in the City of Wuppertal (Gutachterausschuss für Grundstückswerte in der Stadt Wuppertal)
- Honorary cooperation in various projects especially in regard to urban development
- Honorary speeches (for example at the Westphalian National Church and various other parishes) about “Church and the Real Estate Industry”
- Speeches at the European Training Centre for Real Estate and Housing Management (EBZ, www.e-b-z.de), e.g. in the areas of brokerage, portfolio analysis and evaluation